PERFECT TOMATO JUICE
Plain tomato juice is made better with the addition of celery. It adds a nice “salty” flavor that can’t be beat. Use your tomato screen in this recipe for a thicker, creamier version. It’s a perfect brunch juice.
3 tomatoes (I like heirloom or roma)
4 celery stalks
optional: 1 carrot
1. Set your Champion Juicer up with the tomato screen. It’s not necessary, but it makes this juice a nice consistency.
2. Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
3. Juice the tomatoes and celery together. Serve immediately.
DILLY GREEN JUICE
Dill has long been known as an anti-inflammatory herb and to get the digestive juices flowing. This recipe is great for getting rid of water retention and for digestion. Don’t be afraid to add it to your juices!
1 large cucumber
2 stalks celery
1 small handful of dill
1. Cut the cucumber into spears. Core the apple and pear and cut it into slices.
2. Juice the cucumber, celery, apple, pear, and dill together. Serve immediately.