2 cups of instant unflavored oatmeal
1 cup bran flakes
1/2 cup of apple pulp
1 cup of carrot pulp
1/4 cup molasses
1. Mix oatmeal, bran, apple and carrot.
2. Add molasses as necessary to make a workable dough–mixture will be dry but slightly sticky and hold shape when squeezed into a ball.
3. Form 1 tablespoon of the mixture into 1-inch nugget, flatten to Â½ inch, repeat with remain dough.
4. Place on non-stick or parchment-lined baking sheet.
5. Bake at 325 degrees F for 60 minutes, turning once, until crispy.
6. Turn off oven and let cool.